|Manufacturing plans for a weapon, drug or armor.|
|Primary use||Crafting better gear|
|Alternative uses|| Traded|
Sold for caps
|Base price||Various amounts of caps|
All blueprints are weightless and look the same. Mousing over them will display what they are for.
- You can occasionally find Footlockers in random encounters on city ruins terrain, some of which can be trapped. Opening these usually requires a high Lockpick skill and may contain items ranging from a worthless Junk to blueprints. Some of them are more difficult to pick open than others.
- There are quests that may give blueprints as reward for your efforts.
- Trade with other players.
- Blueprints can now be purchased from certain NPC Merchants via dialogue.
Available for Caps via Dialogue
- Blueprints for Armor - Rondo
- Blueprints for Drugs - Renesco, the Pharmacist at New Reno Commercial Street
- Some medical blueprints - (Stimpak, Super Stimpak, Rad-X, RadAway, Needler Pistol) - Doc Jubilee
- Blueprints for Explosives - Zaius
- Blueprints for Small Guns & Big Guns - Jacob
- Blueprints for Energy Weapons - Ralph
Blueprints are required to craft most higher-tier equipment. Consuming them will permanently add those items to your Fix-Boy, provided you have the second level of the required professions. A blueprint is a single use item and will disappear after use.
|Character||SPECIAL · Traits · Perks · Skills · Skill points · Carry Weight · Levels · Armor Class · Reputation · Skins · NPC Factions · Player-Driven Factions · Reroll · Vault-Tec DB|
|Combat||Hit Chance · Critical Chance · Critical Hit · Aimed Attack · Resistances · Hit Points · Death · Miss · Critical Miss · Range · Sight · Fog of War · Shooting|
|Items||Weapons · Armors · Ammo · Resources · Blueprints · Craftables · Books · Drugs · Implants · Miscellaneous Items|
|And Other||Guides · Quests · Jobs · Telltales · Caravans · Caravan cart · Dungeons · Commands · Abbreviations · Merchants · Town Control · Vehicles · Tents · Safe Houses · Bases · Group Encounters · Special Encounters|