|Lists of the script files from Reloaded version 1 source, to help you find where to edit/modify values/scripts.|
|This Chapter||Definitions and Macros|
|More Chapters||Definitions and Macros|
FOnline SDK Scripts Overview These pages will list the script files from Reloaded version 1 source, which will help you find where to edit/modify values/scripts. (Subject to updates). This is meant to serve as a helpful reference for anyone who uses FOnline tutorials.
- Definitions = assignment values to variables (for better understanding of the code).
- Macros = definitions of macro functions (functions used often, in different script files).
- Script files which contain only definitions or macros are colored greenish.
- Script files which contain other scripts than defines are colored blueish.
- Script files that are (supposed to be) related to other script files, but are unused or were never used are colored grayish.
- Script files listed nearby each other, without being separated by descriptions, belong together.
1. Definitions and Macros
- _ai.fos AI definitions
- _animations.fos Character animation definitions, macros.
- _bags.fos NPC default loot definitions. (What will a random NPC drop?)
- _basetypes.fos Critter type definitions.
- _client_defines.fos A lot of definition related to the client: message types, fonts, screen types, cursor, mouse, items, scrolls, keyboard keycodes, combat messages, effects, etc.
- _client_maps.fos Map definitions for client
- _colors.fos Macros and a function related to color.
- _defines.fos Lots of definitions and macros.
- _dialogs.fos Definition of dialogues, basically every dialogue file you use, must be present here.
- _entires.fos Definition of entires, these are placeholders where to spawn items, critters, cars etc.
- Server: Definition of global variables. These variables are used to control refill, respawn timers for craft materials like iron, fibers, etc.
- Client: Config of awareness perk, TC display, fog, etc.
- _macros.fos Macros for general usage.
- _mapper_defines.fos Definitions used by the Mapper tool.
- _mapper_macros.fos A few macros used by the Mapper tool.
- _maps.fos List of maps.
- _math.fos Useful macros related to mathematics.
- _npc_pids.fos Definition of NPC id's.
- _scripts.fos Definition of some of the scripts.
- _time.fos Time calculation related macros, converting minute, hour, etc. to seconds.
- _town.fos Definitions related to towns, TC timer.
- _vals.fos A few definition of special values.
- _vars.fos Game variables, their type, boundaries and description. Since Dialog editor fails to add new game variables, these needs to be added manually.