Jump to navigation Jump to search
|A Wattz Electronics C-U model motion sensor.
|15 hex radius movement detection
"A Wattz Electronics C-U model motion sensor. Detects the movement of biological material over a distance of few meters using a tuned radar device."
- It can be powered on and off, and has a little red blinky light that flashes to indicate when it is using batter power.
- Having an active Motion Sensor in either hand gives ability to detect any life-form within 15 hex radius. Typically used to help detect characters in Sneak mode, it also shows lifeforms behind walls, and helps find armed bombs.
- Motion Sensor charge capacity is 600. While active, it uses 1 unit of charge every second. Can be recharged with MFC or SEC using Repair skill on it in Inventory, and choose power source at prompt.
- This item can often be found in: Glow, Ares Rocket Silo, during the quest "Kill the Basement Rats", and in random Footlockers.
- This item can sometimes be purchased from NPC merchants for around 5k Caps. Players often charge more like 15,000 - 20,000 Caps.