|A flare. Creates light for a short period of time. The paper is a little worn, but otherwise it's in good condition. It is lit.|
|Damage||1 - 1|
|Range||15 hex (if Strength ≥ 5)|
|Radius of damage||None|
|Base price||60 caps|
When activated, a flare creates a light around the player holding it in one of their hands. It can help raise a player's accuracy during the night.
They come in a few different colored versions.
Note: Aiming attacks on hands,legs and torso uses same amount AP like basic attack. Attacks in the head, eyes, groin +1 AP instead of +2 AP.
Flare Color Versions
- Flare (Green)
- Flare (Orange)
- Flare (Yellow)
- Flare (White)
- The Rail Line Gang quest, in the The Rail Line Gang's camp
- Explore the stranded ship quest, on the ship
- Radscorpion Subway quest, in the subway
- Certain lockers inside Ares Rocket Silo
- In random encounters in ruins in Footlockers
- Flares can be used to generate light on the ground. For each flare dropped separately on the same hex, the intensity of the color grows. If equipped in a hand slot, a flare will make player glow.
- Flares can be used as a throwing weapon.
- When a flare is used inside a random encounter, it will make the encounter visible to all players on the worldmap. These are called Flare Traps, which can be in Turn-Based. Beware!
- Perk Heave Ho!
|Throwing Weapon and Explosive * - Can not be crafted|
|None Requirements||Molotov Cocktail · Throwing Knife · Sharpened Pole · Spear · Sharpened Spear |
Flare* · Fool's Gold* · Pashtshuur Spike* · Plant Spike* · Uranium Ore* · Rock* · Frag Mine*
Demolition Expert 1
Demolition Expert 2
|Grenade (Fire) · Grenade (Plasma) · Dynacord Stick · Dynamite · Plastic Explosives|
|Rare Throwing weapons
Can not be crafted
|Grenade (Pulse) · Holy Hand Grenade|