Jump to navigation Jump to search
When using the trade function to Barter directly between characters, Hidden Mode can crash game client.Should be fixed.
- Sometimes a new faction leader gets auto-demoted to Recruit after building a new base.
- Some Caravans have been known to stop suddenly, throwing all player characters to map, especially between Hub and Gunrunners.
- Often times, the NPC groups that you actually find in random encounters are not the NPC groups indicated by the encounter prompt.
- Looting a dead NPC often moves the corpse to an adjacent hex, resulting in loot failure/malfunction.
- Audio chime often not heard on non-SE forced encounters - new issue as of last update
- In the past, the absence of the forced encounter audio chime always meant you found a Special Encounter
- Running client in Full-Screen mode sometimes has resolution issues, including world map functionality.
Game client crashes sometimes when dropping items one-by-one on ground from character inventory.
- If you die, for example from Poison, while driving a vehicle on the Worldmap, you will need GM assistance to respawn.
- Clicking Quests in Pip-Boy shows info for wrong quest Read this for a temporary fix
- Repair Timer is triggered during a Junktown quest, which prevents Crafting.
- There are two in-game items with brahmin hide inventory image, but the lessor-known one looks correct on ground too.
- If you find a stack of multiple Stimpak blueprints, they might only work if used from their stack, and might not work individually if removed from their stack
- Cannot build Tents in zone 14:18 or in zone 20:30
- Characters log out in towns and don't disappear after the usual 3 minutes
- Player Farms are sometimes appearing on top of a town, like Redding
- Same with some quest locations, like the robot tent in the main quest
Dialogue error with Rancher at Player Farms. Settlers at Player Farms do not "unlock" and have no dialogue to do so even after unlocking the church.
- Grab-All (Control+G) does not work on Broc/Xander in Lander's Point
- Grab-All (Control+G) does not work on Flint
- No Brahmin Dung in the pen at Vault City, apparently due to constipated Brahmin there.
- Stand in front of the rear wheel of a Cockroach car, and the wheel appears to be in front of you.
NPC Companion Followers
- These Followers have been known to disappear and/or become very hard/impossible to find.
- When a companion dies, the players should expect a delay in finding them anyway.
- You might need to search multiple tents/bases.
- Young Adventurers come back even after using permanent removal option.
- Claire the Tanner is a man, and Claire is a man's name. In-game desc should be corrected to match.
Ronnie of the Wasteland Band is usually stuck since S3 began. Hidden behind bar and won't move.
- Dialogue with T-Ray about the Rot Gut Engine Upgrade suggests your vehicle needs to be in his garage first. Wording needs to be altered for clarification.
- A Tent in the Wasteland locations stay on worldmap after completion, and persist for months (years?)
- Hippocratic Oath allows examination of only 2 of Frier's children, but quest status in Pip-Boy points to more
- No way to get Hydroelectric Magnetosphere Regulator anymore - might be since Science/Repair caps were changed to 125
- Fuzzy Painting for Risto still does not work after 10? years
- Okay, might be working now, but item was changed from painting to some semi-rare item nobody will ever provide, so might still need to be fixed to work with painting (or other normal item)
- Blood-Soaked Heroes: The main quest only loads to your Pip-Boy after Cira is shot, so if you cancel dialogue with Cira before she gets shot, and exit to The World map and re-enter, the farm family's tent is back, Cira and her dogs are gone, and you apparently have no way to start the main quest
- Investigate a hidden bunker near Necropolis can get into an "error" state, and become unrecoverable
- Combat gets "stuck" in some quests if done in Turn-Based mode, and can take a painfully long to time to complete. Better to use Real-Time.
- Caves can also be a problem in TB.
Proposed Bug Tracker Table
|00-2||~Jan||Done||TC||Towns don't change color on worldmap when faction initiates TC||Henry||(thanks)|
|00-1||~Jan||Done||TC||TC Influence always shows 8M||Henry||(thanks)|
|0001||~Jan||Check||NPC||Farm Settlers don't work at Player Farm||Henry||Corosive|
|0002||~Jan||Check||NPC||Young Adventurers come back after perma-removal||Henry|
|0003||June||OPEN||Quest||Jarok's quest has TB problems in the basement||Henry||need a dev|
|0004||June||OPEN||Map||A Tent in the Wasteland map location remains after completion, empty||Henry||need a dev|
|0005||June||OPEN||Dialogue||Parking car in T-Ray's garage is not required for engine upgrade.||Henry||need a dev|
|0006||July||OPEN||Timer||Repair timer is triggered while Optimizing the Power House.||Henry||need a dev|
- ID = a unique number
- Status = Is bug fixed yet or not, and color indicates urgency/perceived priority
- Open = Bug reported but not believed to be fixed yet.
- Check = May have been fixed recently - someone needs to verify fixed or is it still a bug
- Done = Bug fixed, confirmed!
- Type = Attempt to categorize bug records
- Verified = Who has confidently confirmed this bug is real?
- Developer = Which dev is working on this
Not a bug - actually a feature - meant to be this way.