Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Pieces of wood cut straight from a tree, all shapes and sizes. Skilled hands could make something useful from it. Ingredients: wood|
|Base Price||9 caps caps|
Wood is one of the four primary crafting resources in the wasteland. It is necessary to craft a variety of weapons and tools. It is also used to make some DIY bases.
- It can be obtained by cutting trees with a hatchet or a primitive tool. You get 5 pieces per gather, until a tree has less than that.
- Choppable trees can be found in random encounters, mostly in mountains and urban maps.
- It can be obtained from using the Science skill on weapons.
- A plenty of cuttable trees can be found in The Lonely Hunting Camp.
- Wood is used extensively in Crafting many items.
- Wood is also needed when building DIY Bases:
- A lot of Wood is needed when planting crops at a Player Farm
|Basic Resources||Junk · Wood · Flint · Xander Root · Broc Flower · Iron Ore · Minerals · Electronic Parts · Tobacco · Scorpion Tail · Chemical Component · Uranium Ore · Refined Uranium Ore · Fruit · Fibers · Brahmin Hide · Gecko Pelt · Golden Gecko Pelt · Fire Gecko Pelt · Bio Med Gel · Empty Hypodermic · Empty Jet Canister · Brahmin Dung · Meat · Meat Jerky · Car wreck · Barley|
|Basic Crafted Resources||Gunpowder · Metal Parts · Alloys|
|High Quality Resources||High Quality Iron Ore · High Quality Minerals |
Advanced Gunpowder · Good Metal Parts · High Quality Alloys · Polymer · High Quality Electronic Parts · High Quality Fibers