|A pile of junk parts. A little bit of everything.|
|Base Price||? caps|
Junk is one of the four primary low-tier crafting resources. It is used to craft a variety of weapons, ammo, and tools. The gathering of junk occurs daily in the wastes due to it's profitability and necessity.
- It can be found on the ground in random encounters within city ruins.
- It can be obtained by Scavenging.
- It can be obtained from searching certain junk barrels, like the classic junk barrel in Hub.
- It can sometimes be found on NPCs in Salvagers encounters.
- It can be obtained from disassembling weapons and certain helmets.
- It is sometimes found in Footlockers that might also contain blueprints.
Junk is used to craft a lot of things. It is also required to build some DIY bases.
Items that need Junk to be crafted:
- .223 Pistol
- .45 Caliber
- 9mm Mauser
- Brass Knuckles
- Combat Knife
- Combat Leather Helmet
- Extended Magazine
- H&K CAWS
- HK P90c
- Leather Armor Helmet Mark II
- Light Support Weapon
- Needler Pistol
- Red Ryder BB Gun
- Sawed-Off Shotgun
- Speed Loader
- Tommy Gun
DIY bases that require Junk for construction:
|Basic Resources||Junk · Wood · Flint · Xander Root · Broc Flower · Iron Ore · Minerals · Electronic Parts · Tobacco · Scorpion Tail · Chemical Component · Uranium Ore · Refined Uranium Ore · Fruit · Fibers · Brahmin Hide · Gecko Pelt · Golden Gecko Pelt · Fire Gecko Pelt · Bio Med Gel · Empty Hypodermic · Empty Jet Canister · Brahmin Dung · Meat · Meat Jerky · Car wreck · Barley|
|Basic Crafted Resources||Gunpowder · Metal Parts · Alloys|
|High Quality Resources||High Quality Iron Ore · High Quality Minerals |
Advanced Gunpowder · Good Metal Parts · High Quality Alloys · Polymer · High Quality Electronic Parts · High Quality Fibers