|Manufacturing plans for a weapon, drug or armor.|
|Primary Use||Crafting better gear|
Sold for Caps
|Base Price||Various amounts of caps|
All blueprints are weightless and look the same. Mouse-over them to display their details. A Character uses a blueprint, and the blueprint will disappear. From then on, that Character can craft that item, provided they also meet the other requirements.
- You can occasionally find Footlockers in random encounters on city ruins. Opening these usually requires a high Lockpick skill and may contain Items ranging from Junk to blueprints. Some of the Footlockers are more difficult to pick open than others, and many are surrounded by lethal traps.
- There are quests that may give a blueprint as a reward for your efforts.
- Trade with other players.
- Blueprints can now be purchased from certain NPC Merchants via dialogue.
- Available in some desks inside Ares Rocket Silo, and in Glow.
Available for Caps via Dialogue
- Blueprints for Armor - Rondo in Shady Sands
- Blueprints for Drugs - Renesco, the Pharmacist at New Reno Commercial Street
- Some medical blueprints - (Stimpak, Super Stimpak, Rad-X, RadAway, Needler Pistol) - Doc Jubilee in Shady Sands
- Blueprints for Explosives - Zaius in Broken Hills
- Blueprints for Small Guns & Big Guns - Jacob in Hub's Old Town
- Blueprints for Energy Weapons - Ralph at Gunrunners
Blueprints are required to craft most higher-tier equipment. Consuming them will permanently add those items to your Fix-Boy, provided you have the second level of the required professions. A blueprint is a single use item and will disappear after use, but allow you to craft its designated item forever.
|Character||SPECIAL · Traits · Perks · Skills · Skill points · Carry Weight · Levels · Armor Class · Reputation · Skins · NPC Factions · Player-Driven Factions · Reroll · Vault-Tec DB|
|Combat||Hit Chance · Critical Chance · Critical Hit · Aimed Attack · Resistances · Hit Points · Death · Miss · Critical Miss · Range · Sight · Fog of War · Shooting|
|Items||Weapons · Armors · Ammo · Resources · Blueprints · Craftables · Books · Drugs · Implants · Miscellaneous Items|
|And Other||Guides · Quests · Jobs · Telltales · Caravans · Caravan cart · Dungeons · Player Farm · Commands · Abbreviations · Merchants · Town Control · Vehicles · Tents · Safe Houses · Bases · Group Encounters · Special Encounters|