Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Safe House is a better alternative to a tent, but can only be constructed by a Character with the Ranger support perk.
It consists of a small shack with its own full Workbench, and has a few more containers than a regular tent. The Tent Maps work the same as with a regular tent, and so does the Campfire. You build a Safe House by using a Folded Tent in the usual way, but if you have the Ranger perk, then you get a Safe House instead of a tent.
NOTE: Existing Tents built prior to getting Ranger, will remain only Tents. A Tent does not get upgraded to a Safe House.
- The shack has a door which you can lock.
- There is a Workbench inside.
- The shack comes with three Containers:
- A Water Pipe which can be used to fill Empty Water Bags or Water Bottles
- The Safe House you get during the Blood-Soaked Heroes quest is unique; it has a Mr Handy robot inside
- Support perk Ranger (which requires 100 Outdoorsman)
- With Ranger, use a Folded Tent in the usual way