|« [Spits in your face] KILL HIM! »
- Metzger, the town's leader.
The Den is a small city that is still alive only thanks to income nowhere close to honest. Criminals run this town, and the gap between the poor and the rich, dealing in Jet and slaves, is gruesome. The most well-known and feared man in Den, Metzger, leads the Slaver's Guild - a company, which is running the largest slaving business in Southern California. When entering Den, you can see a small casino run by Rebecca Dyer aka Becky, which made her quite a well-off person as well.
The layout of the town, with many streets and deserted areas, makes this town a perfect battlefield for small groups. With three entrance points, Characters can challenge each other in PvP Town Control battles .
- The Den contains quests.
- You can visit shops here like Becky's and Tubby's, or the hole's bartender.
- You can Barter with Flick too, though his shop is less obvious.
- The Town Control system makes this town a battlefield at the right times.
- Metzger is head of the wasteland's Slaver's Guild, which tends to give Den the reputation of being the headquarters of Slavery.
- This town can be one of the best places to find a PvP fight.
- You can join the caravan as a guard.
- Smitty can teach you Mr. Fixit, for better Repair work.
- One can see the gen-u-whine mummie at Ananias' "shop".
- There is a gang led by Lara.
- Speak with Fox Mcluud to find Sky Tower (new!)
- East Side
- South Side
The Den is located at Grid 10:5 (northwest area).